Sunday, 29 October 2017

a few of Emily

Today I have a few photos of our wee Emily to share. First of all, this is her in her Hallowe'en outfit. Isn't she adorable - and brave! I wouldn't touch that spider with a barge pole!!

This is her with her teddy. Awwwww!

She loved playing our piano when she was here a couple of weeks ago.

Sometimes life is exhausting for a baby - I look pretty tired too!

Watch how much fun she has with Molly's tail. No animals - or babies - were harmed in the making of this video!

Debbie has sent us a video this evening which shows Emily on the move. Yes, she's crawling. Uh oh!!

16 comments:

  1. Look at her go! She's really on the move. These photos are so beautiful. I love her Halloween outfit and that photo of you with her is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl, and the video is just heartwarming. Thank you for sharing these updates of a fast growing Emily. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catriona. It's scary how quickly she's growing up on us!

      Delete
  3. Awww, she's so gorgeous. I love her Halloween outfit but I think the photo with her teddy is my favourite. Poor Molly, that tail will have to be hidden now she's on the move. We had a cat when my two were young and he used to go and hide out of their way once they got moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Thankfully, Molly is very patient with Emily but, yes, she knows when to make a hasty retreat!

      Delete
  4. She's adorable. Easy seeing she takes after her Auntie Jo! 😉😆

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is simply gorgeous.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! We think so too - although we might be a wee bit biased! :o)

      Delete
  7. Awwww, what a little doll -- she's getting so big Anne. I loved the little video -- she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna. It's scary how big she's getting. Time really does fly! :o)

      Delete
  8. Gorgeus as ever. i love the photo of Emily & her teddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)