I also finished adding the extra flounces to Emily's skirts to make them longer for her.
I cut up a small piece of bright green sheeting to make bindings. This was the same green I'd used for the quilt panels I showed last time. I have 14m of the stuff for future projects!
I think I might need to do a better ironing job on them before I wear them! LOL
Today I sewed the blouse I had cut out a few weeks ago. It's my old favourite pattern McCall's 5359.
It's not very clear in that photo that the white bits are bows.
Apologies for the threads - I still had to finish off the buttons and buttonholes when I took the photo.
I have no idea what I'll be sewing next. No doubt I'll think of something!