Yet again, I'm using both the metric and imperial system of measuring! LOL
Then I decided to make Miss Emily some bibs. This one is a bit out of focus but you get the idea.
Then I took a wild notion to bind the bibs instead of sewing them right sides together and turning like I had with the one above. Remind me not to do that again - it took 3 times longer to make these ones and they're not nearly as tidy. Live and learn!
I've been thinking for a while that I could make some calico pinnies with embroideries on them for selling in the tartan bee so I worked out what I wanted to do and made a start. So far I've made 4 with plans for a few more.
I've made myself a new bag for Singers. I didn't need a new one as the one I made last year is still perfectly good but, when I saw this embroidery, I just knew I had to make it for myself!
I've also embroidered another piece of calico to turn into a shopping bag.
I hope to get it and the pinnies all finished off and listed in the shop soon.
And finally - Debbie sent me a photo today of Miss Emily having her first taste of carrots. I don't think she liked them much! LOL