I made a diary cover for Joanna. Honestly, this diary cover was such a pain in the neck to make. I had to take it apart twice because I just couldn't seem to make it fit! Aaaaargh! Och well, it fits now and Joanna loves it which is all that matters!
The inside - where the diary fits so only the flaps are seen.
I made Joanna another pinafore dress using McCall's 7241. This time it's back to view C.
Again, I had to use the flash - blech - but the pinafore's black and so it was hard to get a decent photo of it in our dull winter light.
I made a couple of bookmarks on my embroidery machine for the girls. This one is Joanna's -
And this one is Debbie's -
And now all I have to do is wish you all a ...