Friday, 30 December 2016

revealing all

Time to reveal the sewing I was doing but couldn't show before Christmas. First of all, I put some of my Christmas embroideries into plastic hoops and hung them on the walls. They looked fab!

I made a diary cover for Joanna. Honestly, this diary cover was such a pain in the neck to make. I had to take it apart twice because I just couldn't seem to make it fit! Aaaaargh! Och well, it fits now and Joanna loves it which is all that matters!

The front:

The back:

The inside - where the diary fits so only the flaps are seen.

I made Joanna another pinafore dress using McCall's 7241. This time it's back to view C.

Again, I had to use the flash - blech - but the pinafore's black and so it was hard to get a decent photo of it in our dull winter light.

I made a couple of bookmarks on my embroidery machine for the girls. This one is Joanna's -

And this one is Debbie's -

>

And now all I have to do is wish you all a ...

16 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching, happiness is a needle and thread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marlene. You are definitely right! :o)

      Delete
  2. Lovely makes. Wishing you and yours all the very best for 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Same to you and yours! :o)

      Delete
  3. Very lovely projects! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristie! Same to you! :o)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. Happy New Year to you too! :o)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous hoop embroideries. Happy New Year & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely sewing projects.

    A Very Happy New Year-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila! Happy New Year to you too! :o)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful makes. Love the bookmarks!

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. Happy New Year! :o)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)