I then made up the last Farmer's Wife block that was already cut out.
80 single wedding star:
I then got busy with the rotary cutter and cut out another 8 blocks. According to my count, I've made 32 so far. I had listed the ones I fancied making way back in February when I started this project and there are 64 on that list so that's me halfway there. If I continue to cut them out 8 at a time, I've only got 3 more lots of cutting out to go. Now that sounds good!
Of course, then I have to decide on placement and sashings and borders and bindings and backings and all the rest of that stuff but let's not go there yet. Still another 32 blocks to make before then. :o)